Using Your Library Card with the Catalog
You can use your library card with the Sage Library System Catalog to do the following:
- View your currently checked out items and renew them.
- Create lists of books using bookbags.
- Place holds on books from our library and others.
- Add your email address to your record so you can receive notices before your items are due.
- Create a password that can be used at the library for self-checkout or for accessing our subscription databases, ebooks, and downloadable audiobooks and videos.
Click the "My Library Account" link at the top of the page to log in. Your temporary PIN is the last four digits of your phone number.