You Are an Essential Piece of our Puzzle!
Hermiston Public Library needs people like you to volunteer.
- Give an hour or more a month?
- Pick out books for a resident of an assisted living facility?
- Make a new friend?
- Read to/Listen to a child read?
- Straighten books on a shelf?
- Prepare craft items for Story Time?
What do you get back from volunteering?
- New experiences and skills
- Service to your community.
- Many jobs and most colleges and scholarship sources want to know how you are involved in your community. Volunteer service shows how you care about your town and its residents.
- The knowledge you've made someone's day. Nothing beats the smile you receive from someone who has been watching for you to walk through the door.
Stop by and see Sue our Volunteer Coordinator, or phone or email her at: or 541-567-2882.
Download our Volunteer Application
If you would like to be notified by email when we have book shifts or other volunteer opportunities add your email to our Volunteer Opportunities mailing list below.
Hermiston Public Library
We have a special project that can always use volunteers. See the Elderlibraries page for more information.